Once again, the Redbridge Green Fair will take place over the bank holiday weekend 11.30-7.00 in Valentines Park, Ilford, Sunday 29 May. A fun, FREE, family day out
We are a not-for-profit community organisation called ‘Redbridge Green Fair Association’.
This is what we are trying to do:
- promote environmental responsibility and sustainability on a personal, local, national and international level.
- recognise the need for justice and peace on a personal, local, national and international level and will raise awareness on these issues in whatever way we can.
- promote the values of the ‘community’ where all citizens are accepted, respected and can participate free from prejudice and discrimination. We will seek wide community participation in the fair and aim for it to reflect the cultural mix and diversity of the borough
- raise awareness on personal and public health issues from a holistic viewpoint which will include spiritual, emotional, mental and physical well-being.
- promote the celebration of artistic and musical creativity.