Eco Chic Wedding & Home Photography Competition Launched
Are you a photographer (amateur or professional) with an interest in ethical and green issues?
If so, we’d like to invite you to enter our Eco Chic Wedding & Home Show Photography Competition to see your photographs featured in our 2010 wedding shows.
We loved the look for 2009 (above) but we thought it was time to shake things up a bit for 2010 – which is where you come in!
How does it work?
We want to see your photos that you feel represent the spirit of a green, ethical and eco chic wedding.
It might be a bride on a bike, a reception in a working windmill, table decorations with plants in pots rather than cut flowers, or just a beautiful unspoilt British beach with the happy couple getting their feet wet… let your imagination run wild!
They could be photos you already have in your collection, ones you know you’ll have soon from an upcoming green wedding, or shots you set up just for this purpose.
What’s the prize?
The winning photographer(s) will…
* see their photos in the Show Guide, on the Show website and potentially in national newspapers (a number of which covered the show in 2009 – see our Press Section)
* be credited in our Show Guide that goes out to every couple who visits the Show
* be credited on the Show website (www.ecochicweddingandhomeshow.com) with your logo and a link back to your website
* get free copies of the Show Guide for their personal use
What do I need to do?
* Submit your photos (low resolution – no more than 500kb – high resolution images will be requested if successful) to katie at ethicalweddings.com
* Outline your commitment to green and ethical issues and how this affects your work as a photographer (up to 250 words)
* Confirm that you own the copyright to the photos and may use them as you see fit without restrictions
* Confirm that you are happy for the photos to be uploaded to Flickr, Facebook and/or other online photography display site for judging purposes
All photos must be submitted by 31 July 2009
Who are the judges?
The winning photos will be selected by the Eco Chic Wedding & Home Show Team with assistance from ethical wedding couples who will vote on their favourites.
We can’t wait to see your ethical wedding photos!
Katie & Kate
Eco Chic Wedding & Home Show Team