Welcome to Muddy Puddles, outdoor adventures and nature exploration for little people in Leamington Spa & Warwick. Our sessions are Forest School inspired.
Forest Schools support the holistic development of the child. Benefits include…
- Health & Fitness (Being active in an outdoor natural environment)
- Increased emotional wellbeing
- Social Development (Communicating and negotiating with peers and adults to solve problems and share experiences)
- Skilled development (Developing fine and gross motor skills and co-ordination)
- Gaining knowledge and understanding (Multi-sensory, real life learning)
- Curriculum links (Forest School supports many area of the Early Years Foundation framework)
Story time In The Woods
Come and join us for story time and activities at Foundry Wood every Friday morning from 10 to 10.45 and 11 to 11.45 (Term time only)
Our activities include a story followed by trails, seasonal crafts and nature exploration suitable for 2 to 4 year olds.
We are now booking for the term beginning Friday 6th September to Friday 25th October. Termly bookings available for both our 10 O’clock and 11 O’clock sessions. We have also introduced a flexible 6 week pass so that you can attend any 6 sessions within the term. To book your child’s place for the autumn term email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01926 335479.