Welcome to Muddy Puddles, outdoor adventures and nature exploration for little people in Leamington Spa & Warwick. Our sessions are Forest School inspired.
Muddy Puddles Mini Forest School
Come and join us for story time and activities at Foundry Wood every Friday morning from 10 to 11.00 (Term time only)
Our activities include a story followed by trails, seasonal crafts and nature exploration suitable for 2 to 4 year olds.
We are now booking for the spring term beginning Friday 28th February to Friday 22nd May . Termly and 8 week passes now available for the 10 O’clock session. To book your child’s place for the spring term please complete the online booking form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01926 335479.
Forest Schools support the holistic development of the child. Benefits include…
- Health & Fitness (Being active in an outdoor natural environment)
- Increased emotional wellbeing
- Social Development (Communicating and negotiating with peers and adults to solve problems and share experiences)
- Skilled development (Developing fine and gross motor skills and co-ordination)
- Gaining knowledge and understanding (Multi-sensory, real life learning)
- Curriculum links (Forest School supports many area of the Early Years Foundation framework)