Cleaning Friendly: cleaning tips for the eco-friendly
Ever had trouble with a sink that won’t drain?
Over the weekend Lucy had a blocked sink, having tried a plunger to no avail she combined some magic eco ingredients with great success!
Here’s the five steps to unclogging a blocked sink:
- Pour a kettle of boiling water down the drain
- Then pour a cup of baking soda (bicarbonate of soda)
- Then one cup of water/white vinegar solution
- Cover with the plug and wait for 5/10 mins
- Pour boiling water down the drain again and hopefully success…dada!
- You can use bicarbonate of soda for so many purposes around the home….with a little know how look how green you can be and save yourself on expensive chemical products.