Where Does It Come From? sells gorgeous, ethically made clothes that tell you their tale. Everything is traceable and comes with a code so you can find out how yours was made and by whom. We have designed the clothes to be attractive, comfortable and practical and used hand-made, eco-friendly skills to ensure only positive impacts to people and planet.
- All our garments are traceable right back to the fields where the cotton grew. Customers can find out where their clothes are from by keying in a code printed on the label into our website.
- Our makers use traditional, low-carbon processes and azo free dyes for low environmental impact.
- We are committed to the people who make our garments. We are a Fairtrade-accredited business and are working towards achieving the Fairtrade mark and Organic certification.
- Our clothes are unique. We created the concept, the clothing and the traceability. You can’t buy them anywhere else.
- We are committed to creating great clothes. Our clothing has been designed by us to be stylish, practical, comfortable and ethical.
- We aim to inspire people to have a better relationship with their clothes and with the people who helped create them.